The Item Report provides you with a list of items associated with a specific application. You can filter the items by selecting a specific item type from the drop-down menu. You can also sort the items based on the column names.
Viewing and Exporting the Item Report
Before You Begin
You must run a scan of your application(s) to view the Item Report.
- From a web browser on your system, log in to the CodeLogic Server.
- Click the Reports tab and select Item Report.
- Select the application from the Applications drop-down menu.
- Optionally, select an item type from the Item Types drop-down menu. By default, all items are included in the Item Report.
You can select multiple items from the Item Type drop-down menu. To remove a selected item, click the x next to the item name.
The Item Report contains the following fields.
- Item Name - The Item Name is the name of the item in your application.
- Item Type - The Item Type is simply the type of item.
- Impact Score - During a scan, CodeLogic collects information about your application to identify complex code and dependencies. We calculate a score based on this information to highlight parts of the code that may require refactoring or other remediation.
- Root Item - The Root Item is the location of the Item.
- Inbound(TT) - The Inbound(TT) is the total number of relationships coming into the item.
- Outbound(TT) - The Outbound(TT) is the total number of relationships originating from the item.
To sort the items alphabetically, or numerically, click the toggle arrows next to the column names.
Optionally, click Export to download a CSV file of the report.