Release Date: 12/14/2022
- Initial release of the GitHub integration.
- Users can now install the CodeLogic Server via SNAP.
- Enhanced UI responsiveness.
- The side panel for Investigate Usages now includes a hierarchical view.
Release Date: 11/30/2022
- An expanded Impact Analysis called Investigate Usages - Map View. For more information, see Viewing Investigate Usages.
- Kafka messaging queuing is supported with .NET Binary Scanning.
Release Date: 11/17/2022
- Improved Explorer map navigation.
- RabbitMQ messaging queuing is supported with .NET Binary Scanning.
- Performance improvements.
Release Date: 11/03/2022
- (Beta) An expanded Impact Analysis called Investigate Usages - Tabular View. For more information, see Exploring Dependencies.
- Message queues (RabbitMQ and Kafka for Java) are displayed in the Explorer.
- Added a notification if a user reaches the maximum number of agents.
- The Azure login link is now a button.
Release Date: 10/20/2022
- You can now use Azure AD for authentication. Fore more information, see Setting Up Azure AD Authentication.
- Users can multi-select when using the search functionality.
- There are now two roles available for users, Admin and User.
- Query performance improvements and optimizations.
Release Date: 10/06/2022
- Updated search functionality. For more information, see Exploring Dependencies.
- Rabbit and Kafka messaging queuing now includes runtime support for Java.
- Database indexes now visible in the Explorer.
- You can now specify the default Workspace.
- Agent ID and Password creation is now a part of creating a Docker Agent.
Release Date: 09/22/2022
- UI enhancement to inform users their workspace is available.
- Performance improvements.
Release Date: 09/14/2022
- Shared libraries have been removed from the Overview. Unless a shared library is scanned independently, it is no longer included in dependency calculations for the Overview. This reduces overall dependency counts and removes potentially confusing relationships from the Overview.
Release Date: 08/25/2022
- You can now Show/Hide Items in the Explorer. For more information, see Exploring Dependencies.
Release Date: 08/09/2022
- We have introduced an initial view of “connections to the unknown” which will give customers an idea of what entities are out there that have not been scanned. These entities appear on the Explorer as gray items with dotted outlines.
Release Date: 07/22/2022
- The Java Runtime Agent now uses scripts to update the boot class path for you. Linux | Windows
- The CodeLogic Extension for Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 is now available for download.
- An approximate 10% performance improvement for the .NETAgent was implemented.
Release Date: 07/13/2022
The .NET Docker Agent is only available for Linux.
The Installers page has been redesigned and is now organized into categories.
Release Date: 06/29/2022
- Licensing enforcement.
- New user management has been implemented with Spring Security.
- Binary scanning with the Java agent can detect message queues for Rabbit and Kafka.
- .NET agent performance improvements.
- Agent configuration is now done through a form instead of the JSON modal.
Release Date: 06/16/2022
- Agent names can be set at install for the Java Windows Agent and SQL Windows Agent.
- Editing the current Workspace is available from the Workspace drop-down menu.
- The CodeLogicVisual Studio Extension is available in the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Performance enhancements.
Release Date: 06/01/2022
- Workspaces, users can create, edit and delete Workspaces.
- Users can select a Workspace in the plugin/extensions.
- CodeLogic Extension (Visual Studio Code)
- The CodeLogic Server has a new look, with a light theme.
- Agent names can be set at install.
Internal release only
Release Date: 05/06/2022
- Big fixes to improve performance.
Release Date: 04/21/2022
- UI Improvements:
- Collapsible side navigation
- Icons next to Admin and Support
- Product version is displayed at the bottom of the side navigation
- You can now assign a descriptive name for the .NET Agent during installation.
Release Date: 04/11/2022
- Added visual alerts so the user knows when scans are processing and when new data is available.
- The Dependency tab is now the Explorer tab.
- The Admin tab has been moved to the upper-right next to Support.
- A range of improvements to the upgrade experience should reduce downtime significantly.
- The .NET Agent can now map scans to multiple application.
- When right-clicking on an item definition in IntelliJ, we've added a "CodeLogic Analysis" heading that takes you right into CodeLogic for that item.
- Improved error handling with the SQLAgent.
Release Date: 03/24/2022
- CodeLogic Agents on Windows now run as a Windows Service.
- Added the ability to recursively search for assembly references with the .NET Agent.
- IntelliJ IDEA Plugin icon, name and description have been updated in the JetBrains Marketplace.
- The term Whitelist has been replaced with IncludeList in the software and documentation.
Release Date: 03/10/2022
- A new Overview tab provides a high-level view of cross-application dependencies.
- The Agent Installers on Windows now prompt you to enter the ip address/hostname of your CodeLogic Server.
- Our IntelliJ IDEA Plugin is now available on the JetBrains Marketplace.
Release Date: 02/25/2022
- A new SQLAgent for Windows.
- CodeLogic Server installation enhancements:
- You will now be prompted to create a CodeLogic Administrator Account.
- Enhanced storage checks.
- Improved installation process for the .NET Agent.
- The Audit History feature has been removed.
Release Date: 02/14/2022
- ASP.NET Core startup configuration based routing has been enhanced to detect more patterns
- The Maven plugin is now Application aware and requires a Application to be specified.
- Improved handling of Java to database relationships in dynamic profiling.
- Better handling of Item and Relationship reports when no relationships match the search criteria.
Release Date: 01/27/2022
- New Item Details: The item details modal has been completely reworked, greatly improving the usability and experience.
- The Audit capability is being disabled by default. This will speed initial scans in particular. You can turn it back on in administration if desired.
- Added detected Database Triggers (at least for Oracle and Postgres). Relationships from Triggers to other entities are not added. Just the "contains" relationship from the database itself.
Release Date: 01/06/2022
- Our .NET Dynamic Profiler has many enhancements in this release to deliver more complete and accurate data while also improving the handling of concurrency. In particular, inheritance relationships that span assemblies (the superclass is in one DLL, the subclass in another) are now properly discovered.
Oracle Stored Procedures (Beta) In past releases, we added the ability to identify stored procedures within scanned databases. Today, we are adding the ability to parse Oracle's dialect of PL/SQL, establishing relationships to referenced columns and tables.
We also added mapping from scanned .NET applications to stored procedures they invoke. Both static and dynamic approaches to relationship detection contribute.
This first implementation is limited and may miss some table or column relationships. It also does not yet capture stored procedure to stored procedure relationships. Neither are referenced to stored procedures captured from languages other than NET.