Viewing Investigate Usages
The Investigate Usages feature helps you find inbound relationships to your Item of interest across scan roots.
Before You Begin
To view your data, you must run a scan of your application(s) and database(s) before you can view dependencies.
- From a web browser on your system, log in to the CodeLogic Server.
- Select the Explorer tab.
- Expand the application to view Items and their dependencies.
- Each colored box is an Item. The lines connecting the Items is a Relationship. As you expand Items the Relationships Legend and Items Legends, on the right side of screen, adapt.
- Right-click on an Item and select Investigate Usages.
- The results are displayed in a new window/tab in your browser.
- The results are displayed in a tabular view. You can filter these results based on Item or Relationship.
To see a graphical view of the results select the map icon .
You can select and drag items around the map area. As you drag an Item around the map the relationship lines remain intact and move with the Item.
The side panel displays the relationships in a hierarchical view.
You can select an Item in the side panel to hide an Item from the map. To show the Item again, select the Item in the side panel.